Leadpages Review – Should You Buy It?
Official Site: Leadpages
- One of the best and simplest tools to create high converting landing pages (We can create landing pages in less than 15 minutes.
- A large collection of high converting templates that you can choose from and each month they are adding more
- You can find templates for Opt-In Landing Pages, Sales Pages, Webinar Pages, Thank you pages, Launch Pages, Pre-cart pages, and many other
- Lead Magnet Download Delivery- They have a newly added feature of helping you send your lead magnet to your list right after they opt-in with their email
- A/B Split Testing your pages- You can compare the conversion rates of your pages and see how you can optimize and improve your pages to increase your opt-in rate
- There is a high amount of difficulty in creating your own custom pages unless you hire a coder or lapdog designer to help you. Most of your pages will look like the templates.
- Currently you aren’t able to create a membership site with their software since you can’t prevent access for the pages you create
- Their price is quite high for their plans. The Standard Annual plan is not worth it with no A/B Split Testing and pretty much all of the high value tools. The best option is the Pro Annual for 1 year at $40 per month.
How We’re Using Leadpages
Leadpages has been very helpful for us in creating different kinds of opt-in pages.
Essentially all of our key opt-in pages is created through Leadpages and we have been using Leadpages in our Facebook Advertisement Campaigns to drive traffic.
What We Didn’t Like About Leadpages
Although Leadpages has a flurry of advantages even the best of the best has disadvantages albeit Leadpages doesn’t have too many.
The first thing we didn’t like is the price of the plans. The Standard Plan for $25 per month annual is a complete rip off. The best value functions that you want to find in Leadpages is stripped away with that plan.
The best plan to choose is the Pro Annual for $40 Per Month annually because it has most of the great functions that Leadpages is known for. Even at $40 per month we think it is a stretch and a little overpriced.
The last thing we didn’t like about Leadpages is the limited customization options with the landing pages and most of the templates. You will need to know code in order to customize the pages to your liking.
Our Recommendation on Leadpages
Would we recommend this to a close friend? Of Course!
Leadpages is one of the best landing page creators and has saved us a massive amount of time and money. If we got a website graphic designer to design a landing page, we would be paying hundreds of dollars just for 1 landing page and it might even be as good as the templates from Leadpages!
What are you waiting for? Press the button below to gain access to this amazing tool and start increasing your conversion rates!